LOCAL CHEMICALS MANUFACTURER IS SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE TECHNICIAN
Our client is a leading, $300MM+ Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer who is seeking a qualified Account Representative Technician to service their Food Plant customers throughout most of NC. This is a long-term career opportunity offering a competitive salary plus company gas card, good benefits and a great company culture and team.
This position will involve some travel each week to food plants outside of the local area. You are offered a 4-day work week (no weekends) if you'd like but will be spending the night in other parts of NC about 2X per week. You will work 2-3 days during the day and 1-2 days at night but will almost always be home Friday - Sunday.
As aN Account Representative Technician, you will be responsible for the safety, maintenance, installs and repair of a wide range of chemical products, tanks and equipment while providing outstanding customer service during each visit to a customer. You will also be responsible for providing written reports of activity and updates.
As the person who will interface regularly with our customers, it is important that the right candidate possess strong customer service skills, a strong mechanical aptitude and maintain a professional appearance. In addition, we are looking for someone who has a great attitude, relentless perseverance overcoming daily challenges, is hard-working, dependable and a strong team player. The right candidate will also possess strong communication skills with a willingness to learn new roles and responsibilities. A background as a Plant Maintenance Technician is highly preferred.
Background in Industrial Maintenance or Quality Assurance inside a Food Plant (or other type of manufacturing facility) is big plus
- Integrate and work within an already successful operations team to continue delivering best in class customer service to all clients
- Install, Repair and Maintain Chemical Tanks and Dispensaries throughout the designated area
- Respond successfully to mission-critical requests from clients throughout the week
- Successfully work remotely with little to no supervision
- Complete tasks requested by Supervisor/Operations Manager
Preferred Background & Experience:
- 3-5 years Maintenance Technician experience (Within a Plant Operations environment preferred)
- Knowledge of Pneumatic & Hydraulic pumps
- Some background in Diaphragms & Metering (preferred)
- Some Electrical Background
Qualities We Are Looking For:
- Respectful, hard-worker who can expect to get dirty almost every day
- Individual with a strong work ethic who respects chain of command
- An individual with a strong work ethic, sense of urgency and can perform job functions with little to no supervision
- Must possess a strong desire to completely satisfy each and every client
- Must be a Critical Thinker with the proven ability to quickly analyze and problem solve with little to no supervision
- A Team-Player mentality who will perform the duties of his/her teammates in order to make sure the job gets done on time and to our client's satisfaction
- An ability and strong willingness to learn in order to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
What We Offer:
- $70,000 - $75,000 per year based upon experience
- Vehicle Allowance of $450 per month provided
- Tools + Gas Card provided
- Company Benefits (Health, Dental, PTO, 401k match & more)
- Great Supportive and Team Work Environment