Well-established Local Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer has an immediate opening for an Assistant Office Administrator at their Jacksonville, FL Office
Our client is a well-established $300M+ Local Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer who has been selling solutions to the nation's Industrial verticals for the past 40+ years. They are privately-held, experiencing solid growth and have 50+ locations nationwide. They are seeking to add an Assistant Office Administrator to their JAX, FL team. The ideal fit would be someone who is experienced working in an office setting supporting a small sales team.
The company develops long term relationships with a variety of industrial customers in the Greater North Florida area that include Oil & Gas, Food Production, Manufacturing Facilities, Pulp & Paper Mills, Breweries & more. You will be a vital piece to this process as you will be one of the service arms that assists in providing outstanding, ongoing customer service and support.
More About the Company
Our client is a leading manufacturer of industrial cleaning and food processing chemicals with a unique system of delivery into refillable containers. Their goal is to serve the needs of companies looking for effective solutions to their cleaning and sanitation challenges.
Their tank system is a combination of two components: Custom-formulated, environmentally friendly industrial cleaning and process chemicals … Delivered to refillable containers. Each product is custom-blended to ensure that it fits the needs of our customers’ individual sanitation challenges. Most unique, however, is their use of on-site tanks, delivering product into refillable containers right where it is needed most. No more drums or totes, no more disposal, no more employee-handling. Our client’s products and services are known for their effectiveness, safety and regard for the environment.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- 2+ years’ experience in an office administrative setting and role
- Initiative; some who finds ways to improve an office/operation and does not like to sit around and do nothing
- Great customer service skills (phone and in-person)
- Great communication skills (Verbal, written, etc.)
- Can represent the company in a positive and professional manner
- Friendly, outgoing, positive attitude, encouraging and works well with others
- Detail oriented and task-oriented
- Willingness to learn and is open to bettering themselves each and every day
Responsibilities will include:
- Billing, Collections and Reconciling
- Processing new orders and setting up new accounts
- Answering phone/returning phone calls
- Maintaining Purchase Orders
- Posting credit card purchases
- Customer Service support and follow up
- Scanning and sending invoices to customers
- Maintaining accurate count of inventory
What We offer:
- $42,000 - $43,000 base salary to start
- Company Benefits
- Incredible supportive and collaborative work environment