ASSISTANT OPERATIONS MANAGER – DOWNINGTOWN, PA
Our client is a national specialty chemical manufacturing leader with over sixty Manufacturing Centers across North America. Their goal is to serve the needs of companies looking for effective solutions to their cleaning and sanitation challenges. They are looking to add an Assistant Operations Manager for their rapidly growing Downingtown, PA operation.
About the Company
A patented process formulates products used in a variety of industrial applications – from concrete and automotive to food processing sanitation and beyond. Each product is custom-blended to fit the needs of each customer. Most unique, however, is their use of on-site tanks delivering product right where it is needed most. No more drums, no more disposal, no more employee-handling. Our client’s system is known for its effectiveness, safety, and regard for the environment.
About the Position
The ideal candidate will be a team player as you will work closely with all operations personnel as well as the sales and support staff. This position offers the ability to wear many different hats throughout their day while overseeing multiple aspects of an established manufacturing and distribution facility. The duties of this position will include:
- Effective management of operations employees
- Oversight of product manufacturing, distribution and logistics
- Inventory management and materials procurement
- Quality assurance and implementation of best practices
- Customer equipment design, installation and maintenance
- Regulatory compliance responsibilities including DOT and OSHA
- Continuous process improvement
- CDL B plus Tanker and HAZMAT endorsements preferred
A qualified candidate should have significant industrial/manufacturing experience. Experience in the food-processing or chemical industries is preferred. Must have history of effectively managing a small team of employees. Should be very mechanically-inclined and have familiarity with plumbing and pump systems and minor fabrication.
What We Offer:
- $70,000 - $80,000 yearly salary
- Company Benefits
- Incredible Supportive and collaborative work environment