A National Manufacturer of industrial cleaning and food processing chemicals has an immediate opening for a dependable, safety-conscious Blender / Warehouse professional in their Downingtown, PA operation.
Having a laser-focus on customer service, process and superior product delivery, your role will be critical to the success of the entire operation. You will learn to blend and produce chemicals that fit the needs of their customers while assisting in production scheduling, deliveries, logistics, warehouse, equipment assembly and inventory control duties. Bringing your own knowledge of process improvement will be a plus as this company is always open to new ideas. In order to run smoothly from day to day, the company's operation's strategy is to cross-train all team members so that everyone can support one another. A smooth, on-point operation that allows for flexibility and growth for its team members is the result. A true, long term career within a great company for the right individual. This is a "veteran-friendly" company
Downingtown, PA is only 1 of 60+ centers across 48 states. They have been supporting the over 15 industrial verticals with great service & products for over 40 years and boasts 20k+ SKUs.
Their system is a combination of two components: Custom-formulated, environmentally friendly industrial cleaning and process chemicals delivered to refillable containers. Each product is custom-blended to ensure that it fits the needs of our customers’ individual sanitation challenges. Most unique, however, is the use of on-site tanks, delivering product into refillable containers right where it is needed most. No more drums or totes, no more disposal, no more employee-handling. Their products and services are known for their effectiveness, safety and regard for the environment. Their goal is to always meet the specific needs of their customers all over the country efficiently, economically, environmentally, and safely.
- Proactive routine equipment maintenance and service at warehouse and customer sites (50% of time)
- Manufacture chemical products using automated blending equipment
- Load trucks
- Assist in scheduling production and deliveries / Logistics
- Some equipment assembly, site surveys and installations
- Warehouse duties, including operating forklift.
Our Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- 3+ years chemical blending experience (preferred)
- 3+ years experience working in an Industrial Warehouse environment (preferred)
- Military service background preferred (Experience with chemicals preferred)
- Forklift experience
- A positive attitude, strong work-ethic and work well within a small team supporting and assisting one another
- A team player, as you will have regular contact with the sales staff, support staff and customers.
- Being introverted is also acceptable as many blenders throughout the company have this personality trait are highly productive.
- Strong focus on Safety - PPE will be provided
- Mechanically inclined
- Be willing to get dirty every day
- Able to lift 60 pounds unassisted
What We Offer:
- $25 - $27/Hour
- Company Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401(k) & more
- Training & Development
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Stable career with a growing company