Our leading eyecare client is based in beautiful Asheville, NC, and is seeking an experienced high level Practice Manager to lead the development and implementation of the organization’s Risk Management, Budget Responsibilities/Financial Stewardship, Industry Compliance, Patient Management, Team Development, Facilities and Business Growth programs, as well as the Human Resources and IT departments.
Our client provides comprehensive, accessible, patient-centered eye health care to all at one location near downtown Asheville in Western North Carolina. The 15 year privately owned and operated local practice is looking to take business to the next level!
As a member of our Leadership team, the Practice Manager is responsible for fostering a team-oriented work environment and making personnel decisions necessary to accommodate the growth and strategic planning objectives of the organization, while giving priority to improving the health status of our patients.
The Practice Manager needs to have a high level of business acumen, organization skills and interpersonal ability as they are responsible for implementing complex systems and managing business relationships with company vendors and team. They are highly logical and think ideas through before acting, considering all possible outcomes and areas for improvement. Successful qualifications include decisiveness and confidence to follow through on a strategic vision, solve problems and adapt to outside factors that influence their plans. Business decisions need to be made through the lens of our client's Core Purpose and Values.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervising all daily operations of the company, including monthly P&L, marketing and sales
- Preparing and presenting financial and patient/team member loyalty and satisfaction reports to the Visionary (practice owner)
- Working with the Visionary on matters related to the business development
- Performing employee reviews and developing corrective action plans if needed
- Developing and implementing strategies, procedures and business plans needed to enhance company growth
- Working with the Leadership team to set company performance goals
- Cultivating and providing opportunities for rising talent within the organization
Desired Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other relevant experience
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Solid understanding of staff management, industry specifics and business strategies
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Superior management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain calm and focused in stressful situations
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
In return, our client offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including bonuses, medical and vision healthcare, Retirement Plan 401(k) with contribution, generous PTO and holiday policies, a highly functional, positive work culture and so much more!