Warehouse Coordinator and Blender
Location: Downingtown, PA
Work Schedule: 40-50 hours per week
Compensation: $18 – $20/hour + Benefits
My client is a $100M+ manufacturer of industrial cleaning and food processing chemicals with a unique system of delivery into refillable containers. My client has over sixty Manufacturing Centers across the US and are rapidly expanding. Their goal is to serve the needs of companies looking for effective solutions to their cleaning and sanitation challenges.
My client’s system is a combination of two components: Custom-formulated, environmentally friendly industrial cleaning and process chemicals … Delivered to refillable containers. Each product is custom-blended to ensure that it fits the needs of our customers’ individual sanitation challenges. Most unique, however, is the use of on-site tanks, delivering product into refillable containers right where it is needed most. No more drums or totes, no more disposal, no more employee-handling. Their products and services are known for their effectiveness, safety and regard for the environment.
My client meets the specific needs of their customers in a broad variety of industries all over the country efficiently, economically, environmentally, and safely.
We have an immediate opening in our Philadelphia, PA Operation for a Warehouse Coordinator/Blender. This is a FULL TIME position with GREAT BENEFITS including medical, dental and more.
- Proactive routine equipment maintenance and service at warehouse and customer sites (50% of time)
- Manufacture chemical products using automated blending equipment
- Load trucks
- Assist in scheduling production and deliveries / Logistics
- Some equipment assembly, site surveys and installations
- Warehouse duties, including operating forklift.
- 3+ years working in an Industrial Warehouse environment required
- Must have a positive attitude, strong work-ethic and work well within a small team supporting and assisting one another
- This person must be a team player, as you will have regular contact with the sales staff, support staff and customers.
- Candidate must be outgoing, personable and well spoken.
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Be willing to get dirty every day
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds unassisted
- Prior industrial experience preferred.