Our client is a growing, $300M+ Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer who is looking for a hard-working, customer-oriented self-starter that wants to begin a long term career in Chemical Operations. We are willing to train, develop and certify the right individual. If you are a dependable, dedicated team player who is willing to learn all aspects of our Operation and perform them accordingly, then we want to hear from you today!
Looking for a career in Operations instead of just another job?
Since 1980, our client has been providing high-quality specialty chemicals to commercial and industrial clients all across the United States. They are a privately-held company who boasts very low turnover in all areas of our business. They believe it’s because they not only have a passion to take care of their clients, but they also have a passion to take care of their people.
Under the training, guidance and direction of the Operations Manager, you will learn and perform the following roles:
- Delivery Driver (company will assist in candidate obtaining their CDL, HAZMAT and Tanker endorsements)
- Service Technician (company will train on how to install, repair and maintain tanks and dispensaries)
- Chemical Blender (company will train on chemicals and how to blend them safely and make them ready for loading and delivery)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Promote company while delivering outstanding client service
- Transport & Deliver chemicals & products to clients throughout the Greater Lakeland/Tampa, FL area
- Install, Repair and Maintain Chemical Tanks, Pumps and Dispensaries
- Blend chemicals for preparation for delivery
- Load and unload chemicals, product and tanks
- Respond successfully to mission-critical requests from clients throughout the week
- Maintain clean work space
- Complete tasks requested by Supervisor/Operations Manager
- $18 - $20/per hour
- Company Benefits (Health, 401k & more)
- Paid Vacation
- CDL Assistance
- HAZMAT & Tanker Endorsement assistance
- One-on-one support & training that is second to none
- Great Team Environment