Well-established Specialty Chemicals company has an immediate opening for an experienced Chemical Sales/Account Manager in the Delmarva Peninsula area. Experienced in Poultry Production and/or Poultry Plant chemicals required.
Our client is a well-established $150M+ Specialty Chemicals company who has been selling Chemical products and/or equipment solutions to the nation's Industrial verticals for the past 40+ years. They are privately-held, experiencing solid growth and have 50+ locations nationwide. They are have an immediate need for an experienced Chemical Sales professional with strong poultry plant background. This person would be responsible for handling an already established account(s) while developing new business throughout the Greater Delmarva Peninsula area. This is a long term sales career that offers a strong base salary with uncapped commissions and residuals for all closed business (current and new).
About the Company
The company develops long term relationships with a variety of industrial customers throughout the United States including but not limited to: Oil & Gas, Food Production, Manufacturing Facilities, Pulp & Paper Mills, Breweries & more. You will be a vital piece to this process within their poultry vertical throughout the Greater Delmarva Peninsula as you will be the face of the brand and will consultatively prospect, present and close these types of accounts. Once you close on these relationships, you will continue to provide outstanding customer service on a regular basis while the Operations team continues to handle the monthly deliveries and refills.
If you are experienced in Poultry and feel you are the right individual for this incredible sales career then I want to hear from you today!
- Provide outstanding continued relationship management of all currently established accounts
- Identify, contact, prospect, present and close Poultry and other Industrial accounts across the Greater Delmarva Peninsula
- Attend Regional Sales meetings at local office as required
- Become the face of the brand in your local area in order to achieve maximum sales results
- Produce reporting as requested by leadership
- Other duties as assigned by leadership
- 5+ years of successful Chemical Sales experience
- 5+ years of Poultry Plant experience
- Great attitude, great work ethic
- Love to Compete & Win
- Passion to service & “WOW” clients – willing to do whatever it takes to make clients happy
- Hungry & Tenacious
- Willing to get dirty (literally)
- Integrity – Do what you say you’re going to do – deliver on promises
- Consultative Sales approach – willing to visit/touch customers 5 - 6 times before making the sale
- Hunter & Closer
- Must own your own vehicle with insurance
What We Offer:
- $65,000 - $90,000k base salary (based upon chemical sales experience) + uncapped commissions & "Lifetime Residuals"
- Company Benefits (Health, Retirement & more)
- Monthly Expense Reimbursement
- Incredible Team Support and work environment