$300M+ National Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer has an immediate opening for a "game-changing" Corporate Marketing Manager to help expand their brand recognition and company marketing initiatives throughout the USA.
Our client is a well-established, local $300M+ Specialty Chemicals manufacturer who has been selling Chemical products and/or equipment solutions to the nation's Industrial verticals for the past 40+ years. They are privately-held, experiencing solid growth and have 60+ manufacturing and service locations nationwide. They are seeking to add a "game-changing" Marketing Manager to manage the development of the company’s marketing program.
This position is based in in Dayton/Cincy, OH area and reports directly to the Vice President of Marketing
The company develops long term relationships with Purchasing/Procurement professionals within a variety of verticals throughout the United States that include Oil & Gas, Food Production, Manufacturing Facilities, Pulp & Paper Mills, Breweries & more. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing the company’s marketing strategy. He/she will lead company marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail
If you have a history of success managing small to mid-size companies’ marketing initiatives and you feel you are the person we have been looking for, then I want to hear from you today!
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the development of the company’s marketing program. This position would include assessing existing and potential markets, product life cycle planning, developing product and brand strategies, and defining promotional activities and product launches.
Activities may include sales support, product advertising/promotion planning, developing and implementing multiple channel programs and directing the development of company market requirements for specific product(s) or product line(s).
What You Will Be Doing:
- Managing annual marketing plan in support of Company strategy and objectives
- Includes market research, competitor analyses, and similar activities
- Building and managing marketing team capable of carrying out needed marketing and service strategies
- Ensuring marketing communications are coordinated, including the development and distribution of all marketing collateral
- Providing leadership in management and development of joint ventures, affiliations, and partnership arrangements
- Overseeing and/or performing market research and planning, strategic direction for promotion and advertising;
- Supporting Sales in establishing the direction and rationale for promotional activity; identifying requirements for Product training.
- Oversee third party in Event Planning of Annual Sales, Owners, and Operations Meetings as well as ancillary meetings throughout the year.
- Social Media
- Trade Shows
- Marketing Campaigns
- Oversee development of all marketing content including in print and digital
- Oversee content creation
What We are Looking for in our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience in marketing
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a strategic and functional level
What We Offer:
- $80,000 - $90,000 per year salary based upon experience
- Company Benefits (Health, Dental, Life, Vision, PTO, 401k match & more)
- Incredible collaborative work environment
- Family focused corporate culture