We currently have FOUR customer service representative opportunities open and are looking to fill these immediately
Position Type: FULL TIME
Starting Pay: $36,480 - $42,240 per year
Our client has a rich Memphis-based history of over 40 years. As an employee-owned company, they operate their business with the highest integrity, manage assets, and maximize their team's fullest potential. We are looking for like-minded individuals who take pride in what they do and serve/assist others as a way of life.
In this role you will be a vital member of the team supporting our customers both internally and externally. The main weekly activity will be working as a customer service representative providing support handling in-coming phone orders and assistance to customers. This position will require extensive use of AS400 Gartman System, Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet. You will need to have the ability to handle high volume customer inquiries and orders by phone and fax with courtesy and tact along with being able to organize responsibilities and tasks and while multi-tasking situations with a high degree of accuracy and competence.
Key Job Functions:
- Provide support to the facility for Customer Service requirements as needed to handle in-coming orders and customer inquiries/requests via, phone, fax, email & face-to-face.
- Effectively manage a large amount of incoming calls and meet call volume and efficiency standards as set by management.
- Coordinate delivery schedules for customer deliveries and pick-ups.
- Provide accurate, valid, & complete information by using the correct methods/tools as provided by company
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer orders & returns, and respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Follow all system and order processes as instructed by management.
- Order and coordinate samples for customers and ensure that proper and accurate sample inventory is maintained for facility. Issue samples to Account Managers as necessary to support sales team.
- Coordinate and complete specific departmental projects and reports as assigned.
- Maintain displays and samples for the facility showroom and keep the showroom properly cleaned and organized to present the correct image for customers.
- Coordinate Installer Supply Center (ISC) for branch facility and maintain inventory as assigned.
- Provide technical support for company products and tools to customers as required
- Attend Installation Clinics and Product Knowledge Seminars as required
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Other duties as required and assigned.
What We Offer:
- $36,480 - $42,480 per year
- Company Benefits (Health, Dental, PTO & more)
- Incredible Supportive and Collaborative Work Culture and Environment