$24 - $26/Hour plus $2000 sign-on bonus
Well-established Local Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer has an immediate opening for a Field Equipment Specialist at their Wilmington, OH Operation
Our client is a well-established $300M+ Local Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer who has been selling solutions to the nation's Industrial verticals for the past 40+ years. They are privately-held, experiencing solid growth and have 50+ locations nationwide. They are seeking to add a Field Equipment Specialist to their Wilmington, OH team. While all duties will be local, you will be asked to go assist in their sister location in Louisville, KY once a week. The ideal fit would be someone who is experienced working on chemical equipment such as tanks, pneumatic pumps and hoses. This person would assess clients’ maintenance requirements, order inventory through vendors, suggest system upgrades and install/maintain the systems for the clients.
The company develops long term relationships with a variety of industrial customers in the Greater Houston area that include Oil & Gas, Food Production, Manufacturing Facilities, Pulp & Paper Mills, Breweries & more. You will be a vital piece to this process as you will be one of the service arms that assists in providing outstanding, ongoing customer service and support.
More About the Company
Our client is a leading manufacturer of industrial cleaning and food processing chemicals with a unique system of delivery into refillable containers. Their goal is to serve the needs of companies looking for effective solutions to their cleaning and sanitation challenges.
Their tank system is a combination of two components: Custom-formulated, environmentally friendly industrial cleaning and process chemicals … Delivered to refillable containers. Each product is custom-blended to ensure that it fits the needs of our customers’ individual sanitation challenges. Most unique, however, is their use of on-site tanks, delivering product into refillable containers right where it is needed most. No more drums or totes, no more disposal, no more employee-handling. Our client’s products and services are known for their effectiveness, safety and regard for the environment.
As a Field Equipment Specialist you will:
- Serve existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establish service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing tests.
- Maintain rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keep personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance, etc.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications and on the job training.
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified candidate must be mechanically inclined
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds unassisted
- Prior industrial experience preferred.
- This person must be a team player, as you will have regular contact with the sales staff, support staff and customers.
- Candidate must be outgoing, personable and well spoken.
- Knowledge of Chemicals and Chemical dispensing equipment.
- Water flow and minor plumbing knowledge; diaphragm pumps, dosing pumps, PVC, stainless, etc.
- Ability to analyze data and make sound judgments
- Ability to maintain Client Relationships
- Strong Equipment Maintenance experience
- Reporting Skills
- Be able to maintain customer’s confidentiality
- Possess pride in providing quality work
- Possess a dedication to your customers and your team
What We Offer:
- $24 - $26/Hour + $2000 sign-on bonus paid quarterly over the first year
- Company Benefits (Health, Dental, 401k match & more)
- Company Vehicle
- Cell Phone, PPE, Tools and all related equipment needed to succeed in this role
- Great company support and working environment