Well-established Local Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer has an immediate opening for an Industrial Account Manager in the Greater Atlanta area
Our client is a well-established $300M+ Local Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer who has been selling solutions to the nation's Industrial verticals for the past 40+ years. They are privately-held, experiencing solid growth and have 50+ locations nationwide. They are seeking to add another member to their Sales team in the Greater Atlanta, GA area. The ideal fit would be an entrepreneurial, self-starter with at least 3+ years of successful B2B sales experience (but not required) and who is looking for the ideal sales career opportunity that offers uncapped commissions and monthly residuals on closed accounts.
The company develops long term relationships with a variety of industrial customers in the Greater Atlanta area that include Oil & Gas, Food Production, Manufacturing Facilities, Pulp & Paper Mills, Breweries & more. You will be a vital piece to this process as you will be the face of the brand and will consultatively prospect, present and close these accounts. Once you close on these relationships, you will continue to provide outstanding customer service on a regular basis while the Operations team continues to handle the monthly deliveries and refills.
This is truly a long-term sales career for the right candidate as you will also start with a small book of business and a base salary of $50k - $80k to get you going. The commissions are paid for every account closed and then those commissions are paid again as residuals every time the operations team redelivers the product to your account. You are actually building a long-term income for yourself that is uncapped.
If you feel you are the right individual for this incredible sales career opportunity then I want to hear from you today!
- Identify, contact, prospect, present and close Industrial accounts across Atlanta
- Continued relationship management of all accounts closed accounts
- Attend Regional Sales meetings at local office as required
- Become the face of the brand in your local area in order to achieve maximum sales results
- Produce reporting as requested by leadership
- Other duties as assigned by leadership
- 3+ years of successful B2B Sales experience (preferred but not required)
- Great attitude, great work ethic
- Love to Compete & Win
- Passion to service & “WOW” clients – willing to do whatever it takes to make clients happy
- Hungry & Tenacious
- Willing to get dirty (literally)
- Integrity – Do what you say you’re going to do – deliver on promises
- Consultative Sales approach – willing to visit/touch customers 5 - 6 times before making the sale
- Hunter & Closer
- Must own your own vehicle with insurance
What We Offer
- $55 - $70k base salary + commissions & residuals
- Company Benefits (Health, Dental, Retirement & more)
- Incredible Team Support and work environment