Well-established Specialty Chemicals company has an immediate opening for an experienced Industrial Account Manager in the Greater Tampa, FL area (Central Florida).
Our client is a well-established $300M+ Specialty Chemicals company who has been selling solutions to the nation's Industrial verticals for the past 40+ years. They are privately-held, experiencing solid growth and have 50+ locations nationwide. They are seeking to add another member to their Sales team in the Greater Tampa, FL area (Central Florida). The ideal fit would be an entrepreneurial, self-starter with at least 3+ years of successful B2B sales experience and who is looking for the ideal sales career opportunity that offers uncapped commissions and monthly residuals on closed accounts.
The company develops long term relationships with a variety of industrial customers in Central Florida that include Oil & Gas, Food Production, Manufacturing Facilities, Pulp & Paper Mills, Breweries & more. You will be a vital piece to this process as you will be the face of the brand and will consultatively prospect, present and close these accounts. Once you close on these relationships, you will continue to provide outstanding customer service on a regular basis while the Operations team continues to handle the monthly deliveries and refills.
This is truly a long term sales career for the true sales professional as our client offers a base salary plus uncapped commissions for every account closed and then those commissions are paid again as residuals every time the operations team redelivers the product to your account. You are actually building a long term income for yourself that is uncapped.
If you feel you are the right individual for this incredible sales career opportunity then I want to hear from you today!
- Identify, contact, prospect, present and close Industrial accounts across the Greater Tampa, FL area (Central Florida)
- Continued relationship management of currently established accounts
- Attend Regional Sales meetings at local office as required
- Become the face of the brand in your local area in order to achieve maximum sales results
- Produce reporting as requested by leadership
- Other duties as assigned by leadership
- 3+ years of successful B2B Sales experience
- Great attitude, great work ethic
- Love to Compete & Win
- Passion to service & “WOW” clients – willing to do whatever it takes to make clients happy
- Hungry & Tenacious
- Willing to get dirty (literally)
- Integrity – Do what you say you’re going to do – deliver on promises
- Consultative Sales approach – willing to visit/touch customers 5 - 6 times before making the sale
- Hunter & Closer
- Must own your own vehicle with insurance
- $42,000 - $60,000 base (based upon chemical sales experience) + uncapped commissions & "Lifetime Residuals"
- Company Benefits (Health, Dental, 401k & more)
- Monthly Expense Reimbursement
- Incredible Team Support and work environment