Well-established National Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer has an immediate opening for a National Accounts Sales Coordinator in Dayton, OH.
Our client is a well-established $300M+ National Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer who has been selling solutions to the nation's Industrial verticals for the past 40+ years. They are privately-held, experiencing solid growth and have 50+ locations nationwide. They are seeking to add National Accounts Sales Coordinator. The ideal fit would be an entrepreneurial, self-starter with at least 3+ years of successful Sales Coordinator experience.
The company develops long term relationships with a variety of industrial customers that includes Oil & Gas, Food Production, Manufacturing Facilities, Pulp & Paper Mills, Breweries & more. You will be a vital piece to development and coordination of all Sales efforts as it pertains to National (Key) Accounts.
If this is an exciting fit for you then I want to hear from you today!
National Sales Support Responsibilities
· This portion of the role requires about 75% of capacity in terms of time
· Data source for national prospects
· Build targeted lists for sales and marketing campaigns at national level
· Assist National Sales Department in development of National sales presentations
· Assist in communication and monitoring of national sales account launches to the field
· Prepare reports and documents for National Sales Manager
· Point-person for Lead Development platforms
· Lead distribution to field
· Lead follow up, monitor progress, create reports to determine ROI of platform
· Distribute reports on demand or monthly to field
· Collaborate with Marketing to identify and implement marketing campaign opportunities for national account prospects
· Support Director of Sales in development and maintenance of national and/or corporate sales performance contests
· Assist Marketing Department in creation of internal and customer training content
· Assist Marketing Department in creation of video content for marketing campaigns
· Assist in development of marketing collateral for sales field
What We Offer:
- $50,000 - $52,000 Salary
- Full Company Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement & more)
- Access to on-site work out facilities
- Fun, supportive and collaborative work environment