We have an immediate opening for an upbeat, energetic and creative Bookkeeper/Office Manager to assist our client with their administrative & office responsibilities! This is a Monday - Friday position working within a family-first environment
My client is a National, growing, $300MM+ Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer who is looking to fill the position of Bookkeeper/Office Manager in their Downingtown, PA office. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is energetic with an upbeat attitude, gets excited about working on projects that may be outside the scope of their core responsibilities, and who is willing to learn and grow within this role to take on other tasks and positions.
The company operates over 60 locations nationwide and has been growing for over 40+ years. Their goal is to serve the needs of companies looking for effective solutions to their cleaning and sanitation challenges. The Downingtown services customers all over the Greater Philadelphia area. We are experiencing impressive growth and are looking for an individual who would like to be a part of our team.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Bookkeeper/Office Manager, under the direction of the General Manager will coordinate the day to day operations for the Downingtown office.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable: Responsible for all A/P and A/R related functions. Generate and balance month-end accounting reports for the Seattle operation. Maintain and update customer and vendor files. Responsible for generating commission reports for all sales representatives.
- Collections: Initially, this individual will handle all Collections duties for the Seattle office.
- Customer Service: Responsible for general correspondence, answering incoming phone calls, and ensuring customer requests are completed
- Sales Support: Coordinate group and individual sales meetings for the office. Work with sales reps to meet the needs of customers, including administrative tasks, maintaining information for customer files, maintaining marketing material, corresponding with customers on billing related issues. Responsible for processing employee monthly expense reports.
- Operations Support: Act as secondary point of contact for all Operations related issues, under the direction of the Operations Manager. Assist in organizing incoming service requests and all new customer installs. Act as liaison between sales and operations teams to ensure organized workflow. Responsible for maintenance of all Operations related compliance files. Responsible for entering all inventory and production reports. Assist Operations Manager as needed on preparing schedule for daily deliveries.
- Marketing: Develop and maintain custom signage and labeling products at customer sites. Work with Marketing Department as needed on presentations and similar projects.
- Office Duties: Organize meetings and secure office events. Communicate with building management for maintenance related issues, etc. Ensure office-related inventory is properly stocked.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is energetic with an upbeat attitude, gets excited about working on projects that may be outside the scope of their core responsibilities, and who is willing to learn and grow within this role to take on other tasks and positions.
This individual will have anywhere between 1-5 years of experience with excellent computers/MSOffice, bookkeeping and administrative skills. The position can grow beyond the job description into more, e.g. Payroll or other high responsibility functions.
- Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 per year
- Company Benefits: Health, PTO, 401(k) & more
- Great Supportive Team Work Environment