OFFICE MANAGER - JACKSONVILLE, FL
My client is a growing, $300MM+ Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer who is looking to fill the position of Office Manager in their Jacksonville, FL office. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is energetic with an upbeat attitude, gets excited about working on projects that may be outside the scope of their core responsibilities, and who is willing to learn and grow within this role to take on other tasks and positions.
While the company operates over 60 locations nationwide, Florida consists of three offices; one in JAX, Tampa and Fort Lauderdale. Their expected to double in size (revenue dollars and staff) over the next five years. This role could evolve into something bigger for the right individual.
The company's goal is to serve the needs of industrial clients looking for effective solutions to their cleaning and sanitation challenges. The Jacksonville office services customers all over the North Florida area. We are experiencing impressive growth and are looking for an individual who would like to be a part of our team.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Office Manager, under the direction of the General Manager will coordinate the day to day operations for the Downingtown office.
- Office Management: Responsible for all Office managing roles. Maintain a positive and productive workflow. You will have 1 direct report who is responsible for billing and collections.
- Accounting: QuickBooks expertise and similar software along with general knowledge of GAAP Accounting Principles.
- Customer Service: Responsible for general correspondence, answering incoming phone calls, and ensuring customer requests are completed
- Human Resources: Since Florida consists of 3 offices, human resources will become more a part of your duties as they plan on doubling in size over the next several years. Having some knowledge of general human resources best practices is highly preferred and a continued learning and developing in this area may be expected.
- Payroll: While the company uses ADP for its payroll processes, you will be responsible for calling those hours in and making sure they are accurate. Learning more about payroll overall will be expected as the region grows.
- Office Duties: Organize meetings and secure office events. Communicate with building management for maintenance related issues, etc. Ensure office-related inventory is properly stocked.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is energetic with an upbeat attitude, gets excited about working on projects that may be outside the scope of their core responsibilities, and who is willing to learn and grow within this role to take on other tasks and positions. You will have one direct report and you must utilize your time management and leadership skills to create an efficient, positive and smooth working office.
This individual will have anywhere between 1-5 years of experience with excellent computers/MS Office skills. The position can grow beyond the job description into more, e.g. Payroll or other high responsibility functions.
- Salary: $50,000 - $52,000 per year + Benefits