Local Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer which was founded in 1958, has an immediate opening for an Office Manager
Are you a positive, organized and friendly individual who enjoys people and completing all tasks on a to-do list? Do you enjoy something a little different each day? Do you have professional office experience and want a place that will make you feel like family?
Our client is a well-established Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer who has been selling Chemical products and/or equipment solutions to the nation's Industrial and Food Processing verticals for the past 64+ years. They are privately owned and experiencing solid growth across their 4 locations within a 5-state footprint. This position reports directly to and works alongside the Office Manager performing a variety of administrative functions.
If you feel you are the right fit for this opportunity then I want to hear from you today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Order entry and generating delivery tickets.
- Generate and update a variety of reports: Administrative, A/R, Monthly Sales Report(s), Operations, Expense Reports, Inventory, Production, Scheduling
- Maintain and update files: Customer, Vendor, DOT, Compliance, Service Reports, and SQF files.
- Collections: Periodic individual A/R reports to the Sales Team and assist the Sales Team with outlying past due collections.
- Customer Service: Responsible for general correspondence, incoming phone calls / emails, and ensuring customer request communicated to the appropriate dept/ person.
- Sales / Marketing Support: Assist the Salespeople with customer support materials, maintaining marketing material, corresponding with customers on billing related issues. Develop and maintain custom signage and labeling products for use at customer sites. Work with corporate Marketing Department as needed on presentations and similar projects.
- General administrative support to ensure efficient operations of all departments.
Ideal Skillsets would include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention and commitment to detail
- Proactive attitude and work ethic
- Critical thinking skills
- Time management while multi-tasking and the ability to prioritize task
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality
- Proficient ability to detect errors
- Ideal candidate would enjoy variety and embrace flexibility throughout the work day
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in an office / administrative role
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- QuickBooks experience preferred but not required
- High School diploma required – Associates Degree preferred
What We Offer:
- $50,000 - $52,000 a year
- Company Benefits (Health, Dental, Life, 401k match & more)
- Positive work culture and environment
- Advancement Opportunity