Incredible Opportunity! Well-established Specialty Chemicals company has an immediate opening for an experienced Chemical Sales/Account Manager in the Greater Little Rock area.
Our client is a well-established $300M+ Specialty Chemicals company who has been selling Chemical solutions to the nation's Industrial verticals for the past 40+ years. They are privately-held, experiencing solid growth and have 50+ locations nationwide. They are seeking to add another member to their Sales team in the Little Rock area. The ideal fit would be an entrepreneurial, self-starter with at least 3+ years of successful Chemical sales experience into Little Rock's Food Manufacturing Industry and who is looking for the ideal sales career opportunity that offers uncapped commissions and monthly residuals on closed accounts.
The company has developed long term relationships with many of the Food Production/Manufacturing Facilities in and around Little Rock. Your job will be to utilize your successful Chemical sales and account management experience to continue to service these established accounts and grow market share by calling on and closing new business. This position starts with a $100k+ in commissions due to the accounts you will be walking into and servicing right away.
This is truly a long term sales career for right individual with as our client uncapped earning potential. If you feel you are the right individual for this incredible sales career opportunity the I want to hear from you today!
- Service and manage an already established account base
- Identify, contact, prospect, present and close new accounts across the Greater Little Rock area
- Continued relationship management of all accounts closed
- Attend Regional Sales meetings at local office as required
- Become the face of the brand in your local area in order to achieve maximum sales results
- Produce reporting as requested by leadership
- Other duties as assigned by leadership
- 3+ years of successful Chemical Sales experience in the Food Production/Manufacturing industries
- Great attitude, great work ethic
- Love to Compete & Win
- Passion to service & “WOW” clients – willing to do whatever it takes to make clients happy
- Hungry & Tenacious
- Willing to get dirty (literally)
- Integrity – Do what you say you’re going to do – deliver on promises
- Consultative Sales approach – willing to visit/touch customers 5 - 6 times before making the sale
- Hunter & Closer
- Must own your own vehicle with insurance
- $80k+ (already established accounts)
- Company Benefits (Health, Dental, 401k & more)
- Monthly Expense Reimbursement
- Incredible Team Support and work environment