Great Opportunity! Long term, great paying Part Time position with Flexible Schedule!
Industrial Service & Cleaning Technician – Hydro-blasting ($23 - $25/Hour)
Our client is a growing $300M+ National Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer who is looking to add a Part Time Industrial Service Technician to hydro-blast, clean and provide other Industrial services for their Paper Mill client in Canton. NC. You will be a vital piece in helping them continue their 40+ years of excellence servicing clients. We are looking for someone who is motivated, dependable and doesn’t mind working in a hot plant hydro-blasting, cleaning and providing some industrial chemical services. This is a Part Time position that pays really well ($23 - $25/Hour) with a flexible schedule of 15-20 hours per week.
What You Would Be Doing: Spray chemicals on the floors and rinse with water into the drains – 90% of the time. Running an auto floor scrubber and some light plumbing repair would be part of it as well. All PPE provided.
If you are organized, dependable and do not need supervision to do your best for your employer and want to earn good pay within a flexible schedule then I want to hear from you today
BASIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Spray chemicals on the floors and rinse with water into the drains.
- Properly prepare equipment and worksite on a daily basis.
- Run an auto floor scrubber
- Utilize basic plumbing skills to fix and maintain drainage and other equipment
- Effectively communicate in regards to safety, quality and integrity.
- Working conditions: Extreme temperatures, Noisy conditions
- Basic Safety procedures will need to be known and followed
- Physical effort required: Heavy lifting, working with sprayer, scrubber and other machinery within confined spaces, and heights.
- Able to read and write-no high school diploma required.
- Able to pass drug tests
- Valid driver’s license preferred but not required.
- Able to physically control industrial hydro blasting and vacuum equipment.