Incredible Opportunity! Well-established LOCAL Janitorial Equipment & Supply Provider has an immediate opening for a Sales Account Manager in the Greater Salt Lake City area
Our client is a well-established, local Janitorial Equipment & Supplies Provider for the past 40+ years. They are privately-held, experiencing solid growth and are seeking to add another member to their Sales team. The ideal fit would be an entrepreneurial, self-starter with at least 3+ years of successful B2B/Industrial sales experience and who is looking for the ideal sales career opportunity that offers uncapped commissions and a book of already established clients to start.
The company develops long term relationships with a variety of commercial and industrial customers in that include K-12, Restaurants, Dealerships, Hospitals, Banks, Food Production, Manufacturing Facilities, Pulp & Paper Mills, Breweries & more. You will be a vital piece to this process as you will be the face of the brand and will consultatively prospect, present and close these accounts. Once you close on these relationships, you will continue to provide outstanding customer service on a regular basis while the Operations team continues to handle the monthly deliveries and refills.
This is truly a long term sales career for the true sales professional as our client offers a competitive base salary plus commissions and growth bonuses. As a result you are actually building a long term income for yourself that is uncapped.
If you feel you are the right individual for this incredible sales career opportunity then I want to hear from you today!
- Identify, contact, prospect, present and close Commercial & Industrial accounts across the Greater Salt Lake City area
- Continued relationship management of all closed accounts
- Attend Regional Sales meetings at local office as required
- Become the face of the brand in your local area in order to achieve maximum sales results
- Produce reporting as requested by leadership
- Other duties as assigned by leadership
- 3+ years of successful B2B Sales experience
- Great attitude, great work ethic
- Love to Compete & Win
- Passion to service & “WOW” clients – willing to do whatever it takes to make clients happy
- Hungry & Tenacious
- Willing to get dirty (literally)
- Integrity – Do what you say you’re going to do – deliver on promises
- Consultative Sales approach – willing to visit/touch customers 5 - 6 times before making the sale
- Hunter & Closer
- Must own your own vehicle with insurance
What We Offer:
- $75,000 guaranteed first year (includes base salary + commissions and growth bonuses)
- Company Benefits (Health, PTO, 401k & more)
- Monthly Expense Reimbursement
- Incredible Team Support and work environment