Our client is a well-established, $300M+ Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer who has been selling Chemical products and/or equipment solutions to the nation's Industrial verticals for the past 40+ years. They are privately-held, experiencing solid growth and have 50+ locations nationwide. They have a very exciting opportunity/opening for a Staff Accountant in their Regional HQ location in Springdale, AR.
The Staff Accountant is responsible for reviewing monthly financial information, recording monthly journal entries, completing monthly reconciliations, monitoring accounts payable and accounts receivable account aging reports to ensure transactions are timely, assist with location delivery invoicing and receiving, new customer and vendor setups and other tasks as determined necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review monthly financial information.
- Prepare and record monthly journal entries.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Monitor AP Aging to ensure transactions are timely.
- Monitor AR Aging to ensure transactions are timely.
- Assist with delivery invoicing for all locations.
- Assist with receiving for all locations.
- Complete customer and vendor setups in Acct Package and Tank.
- Maintain procedure manual for all accounting processes.
- Accounting Degree preferred but experience will be considered
- Minimum - 7 years’ experience in a similar position
- Thorough understanding of U.S. GAAP
- Experience in monthly accounting close process
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with required software programs
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proficient at problem solving
- Proficient time management and organizational skills
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No direct supervisory responsibility.
REASONING ABILITY: Employee responds to commonly occurring problems/situations for which standards, procedures or precedents exist.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: None required
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Employee is regularly required to speak and hear English, stand, walk, sit. Employee is required to use computer and other equipment. Employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to _10_ pounds.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- $60,000 - $80,000 base salary (based upon experience, skillset & education)
- Company Benefits (Health, Retirement, PTO, Paid Holidays & more)
- Incredible Support and collaborative work environment