Maryland based Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer, established in 1953 has an immediate opening for a Territory Sales-Service Account Manager based on the Delmarva (Delaware Maryland Virginia) peninsula - Managing Existing Key Poultry Accounts combined with opportunity to add new accounts as well.
Our client is a veteran founded, family owned, local Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer and Distributor who has been selling Chemical products and/or equipment solutions to the nation's Industrial and Food Processing verticals for the past 69+ years. They are seeking to add another member to their Sales-Service team for the Delmarva region.
The ideal fit would be for individuals with at least 3+ years of successful B2B/Industrial sales experience, Account Management / Client relations. Professionals with experience managing larger clients, and/or clients within the Food Processing/Sanitation / Poultry industry are encouraged to inquire. Experienced professionals who are looking for the ideal career opportunity that offers base salary, vehicle allowance or company vehicle, benefits, and uncapped commissions on existing and ‘newly closed accounts.
- Leadership role for Existing Food Processing Accounts.
- Continued relationship management focusing on customer retention.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must. Email communications are a staple of the position.
- Proficiency and confidence with composing professional emails, constructing spreadsheets, usage graphs, and misc. business visuals are a must.
- Attend regular Sales meetings at Baltimore main office as required
- Produce reporting as requested by leadership regarding customer usage, spend analysis, etc.
- Average to above average competency with chemical dispensing equipment would be required. Full training on equipment specifics available.
- Due to the climate of these existing key accounts, clients end users are primarily on 2nd and 3rd shift. Therefore, position would require to be inside customers’ facilities in the evenings / nights, 1 to 2 nights per week.
Typical work week would be as follows:
- 1 to 2 nights per week working with clients end users at food processing / poultry plants
- 1 full home office day per week or at Baltimore office
- 1-2 days per week meetings with existing and / or new clients during traditional business hours
- 1 day per week developing new relationships / new business from referrals
- Experience within the Food Processing / Sanitation/ Poultry industry is key
- 3+ years of successful B2B/Industrial sales experience, Account Management / Client relations.
- Reside within a reasonable geographic fit to Key Accounts on Delmarva Peninsula
- Experience and confidence with customer communications: Verbal and Written
- Typical work week cited above is a critical component of this Key Account Manager role.
What We Offer:
- First year earnings would range between $70,000 to $100,000 (based upon experience). Combined compensation package: Salary + Commissions. Commissions are Uncapped and Residual
- Company Benefits (Health Insurance, 401k/Profit Sharing Plan, Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off & more)
- Monthly Vehicle Allowance or Company vehicle
- Incredible Team Support and work environment