Truck Driver Recruiter - Remote Position
Our client is a large ($75MM+) and growing Brokerage who has more freight than they have drivers and need the skills of an experienced Truck Driver Recruiter to come on board and assist them. You will primarily be recruiting owner-operators of flatbeds to deliver freight.
As a Truck Driver Recruiter you will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting processes to meet and exceed recruitment goals for Company Drivers and Owner Operators throughout our operations in the United States. The Driver Recruiter provides superior customer service to hiring managers by attracting both active and passive candidates. This position reports to the Vice President.
- Serve as a the "go-to" business partner for all recruitment activity and initiatives of drivers including: establishing recruitment strategy, candidate sourcing, interviewing/evaluating candidate fit, selection/offer, and facilitating a positive candidate experience
- Proactively identifies effective sources to identify the best pool of candidates in a timely and cost effective manner. Utilizes various methods to source for the positions including resume searches, cold-calling/communicating, social media strategies, employee referrals, networking activities, online advertising, etc.
- Communicates with management and other recruiters to expedite driver application and onboarding process
- Utilize the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to manage the recruitment process and to build a pipeline of talent for future staffing needs; ensures candidates receive applicable paperwork and have a positive experience throughout hiring process
- Provide technical recruiting and hiring advice to address and resolve complex staffing issues
- 3+ years of recent/current Driver Recruiting experience/background
- High School Diploma required, bachelor's degree preferred
- Must have understanding and experience with DOT driver regulations and guidelines
- Ability to source talent from a variety of sources including: internet sourcing, job postings/advertisements, direct sourcing, resume database, employee referrals, networking, etc.
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers and HR business partners to ensure a successful hiring and on-boarding process
- Proven ability to successfully meet deliverables and excel in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Ability to utilize an Applicant Tracking System to manage requisitions, candidates and create a pipeline of talent
- Effective interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to speak confidently about the company's business and strategic visions
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, including, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have attributes of a dedicated and resourceful self-starter that can deliver results
- $38k - $52k Base Salary + bonuses (based upon experience)
- Company Benefits
- Great Company Support
- Great Team Work Environment and Culture